floradix?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone here used Floradix to treat iron deficiency anemia? Any reviews or experiences with using it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

My husband takes Floravital.  It is easy to take and doesn't give him problems like iron tablets do.

• Posted

I know it is easy to take, presumably because it is not as strong as ferrous fume rate and I know from my GP it is not available on prescription. However, my query is whether it works. Would it work for someone with moderate to high iron deficiency anaemia?
  • Posted

My husband had two iron infusions and was meant to take iron tablets after this but they made him ill. We spoke to our doc and she said if we were willing to buy it ourselves that was fine as it does work but takes longer.
  • Posted

I have used it for many years and it absolutely works. Your levels will be slower to climb but if you are patient you will get the results you are looking for.

• Posted

Floradix Liquid Iron Formula contains iron (in the form of iron gluconate), vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C, which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and to normal energy yielding metabolism. Iron also contributes to normal red blood cell and haemoglobin formation, which is supported by vitamins B6 and B12. Floradix also contains vitamin C, which increases iron absorption.
  • Posted

I'm new here...never realized how crappy you feel from ID. Looking forward to some help. Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.