flowmax

Posted , 5 users are following.

Its almost two months for me. Doing well.When is best time to get off flowmax. I know some guys take every other day to get off it ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Did you have a procedure to relieve your BPH symtoms? If so which one?
  • Posted

Why would you want to get off climax if it's helping you ? Why did you take it in the first place ?

Hank

• Posted

climax -> flomax, Hank

• Posted

I got off Flomax after my Urolift surgery - six dealies inserted.  Two years now, love it.  Be careful coming off of Flomax since it lowers your blood pressure a bit.  When I came up my BP shot up without it.  Had to find another BP med to get things right.  Ask your doctor(s)...

Big joy coming off Flomax was to be able to ejaculate again...like a teenager....!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.