Floxed in Jun 2022, still suffer with fatigue, lack of concentration / brain fog.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi All

Happy New year.

In June 2022 I had a bad reaction to Ciprofloxlin, (I gather it’s called being floxed), I was of work for 2 months, had insomnia and shakes, felt very unwell, chronic fatigue. However over the months, I eventually started to get better, I think I recovered fairly well in the scheme of things.

However, there is one symptom, which particularly hasn’t really cured and that is the fatigue.

I would say some days are better than others, but it feels like some days I could just go to sleep and continually fighting the effects. It’s very similar to when you eat a large meal etc and feel tired. I find after work now, I require a lay down sleep for a couple of hours, just overall less energy. I don’t have the get up and go like I had prior to being floxed.

I gather being floxed can attack the Mitochondria system, which is the body energy cells, so would maybe explains why I feel tired.

Has anyone discovered some supplements or anything else, which can assist in more energy to combat this?

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.