Floxetine on week 3

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello here for some support as I'm ending week 3 on flouextine on 20mg. Any good inputs on how long for it to kick in and help relieve depressed mood? will I get better?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Vicki,

Sorry no-one has replied... I'm at four weeks and still struggling, so I'm not much help! Hopefully some people further down the line will respond for you. Just wanted you to know you're not alone x

• Posted

thanks for responding tho ๐Ÿ˜‰ GOD will help us thru๐Ÿ™

• Posted

i've been on PROZAC 40mg for almost 5 weeks. NO positive effect so far. I was on ZOLOFT for 2 weeks before PROZAC. i feel the same as you felt. SO HARD to wait for it to kick in.

• Posted

Hi ! I'm just into week three at this point also. Terrible ! Just trying to power through until it gets better. From most of what I'm seeing it can take several weeks for this to get "stable"...We'll just keep plugging along !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.