flu like

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi does anyone out there with this condition feel every so often they have flu like symptoms i seem to have this feeling where i start to sweat and just feel down just like the flu regards to all keep up the good fight its not easy i know

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi perky, yes as a matter of fact I thought I was coming down with the flu yesterday, I was very cold and I was sweating. Could this be another symptom of fibromyalgia?
    • Posted

i think it could be i think i saw a post about it last year i definately get the flu symptoms quite a lot but not to the extent that i have to go to bed but dont feel right
  • Posted

Yes I get this do you take any meds for your fibro? 
  • Posted

Definitely a symptom, an immune response I think 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.