Flu Symptoms but not really

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been sick for over three weeks. Everyday I have severe nausea and vomiting right when I wake up in the morning. I am nauseated and lightheaded all day. My bowel habits are changing (stools look different everyday). I have numbness and tingling all over my body and if I get up too fast from a sitting/lying down position i get a bad head rush and almost faint. I've been to the hosptial 4 times in a month. Ekg-Normal Cat Scan on stomach - Normal Blood and Urine- Normal. If I'm fine why am I throwing up everyday. Antacids don't work. I don't know what to do.

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Have you had an endoscopy or a stool sample tested for h pylori snd what about gastritis?  Have you intriduced anything new to your diet?  Try a food diary to check for intolerances and go back to your doctor for more tests.
    • Posted

I know people get tired of hearing about endoscopies, but I think that's the first thing people need because of the accuracy. But if they don't show anything its easy to get discusted with the docs.

• Posted

Not really. However I did see my cardiologist today after having had a stress test last week. Doing a heart catherization next week to check arteries . If there's significant blockage he'll place a stent. Also having another endoscopy next week.

• Posted

By the way , thanks for asking. Didn't think anyone remembered !

• Posted

I remember you had h pylori but didn't get better after treatment.  Hopefully, you will get answers from your hear checks and endoscopy.

• Posted

I'm not scheduled until November 30th for a GI. Still throwing up. All I could eat today was pudding. I also have diarrhea every other day or constipation. sad

• Posted

I don't have any pain in stomach, no fever. With h pylori i think you need to have pain. still throwing up, nausea, diarrhea today 5 times. Lightheaded. Dry mouth. Sick of being sick. It's almost been a month.

• Posted

I've been to the er 4 times last month. They don't know what to do.

• Posted

Hi delany49842

The tingling and numbness leads me to think you may be B12 deficient...have you had your B12 checked. If it is low it can cause various symptoms especially numbness and tingling. Ask your doc to check your B12....best wishes...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.