Flu type virus Essex uk

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi ...just wondering if anyone else has had this or got this.....I had sore throat hot and co,d dry cough and very blocked nose sinus type bad head aches , coukd not breath through it at all, fir couple of weeks, then it went to very runny nose like a tap,  then couple of days began to feel bit better, then the aching started, severe aching, thought it was a fibro flare, but then started to get very lightheaded, woke very dizzy, that lasted couple of weeks, the. Heart started racing and caches were wirse around ribs and breasts and under arms, ...e tremely tired falling axle do all over, usually very bad sleeper ,let, felt very fluey, gripey pains in stomach no appetite, ,  after sux weeks went to docs as didn't matter what I tried to do I ached and got lightheaded, blood pressure was high, done bloods etc waiting for results,....this feels just like bad flu has anyone else had this , would like to know x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have gotten a lot of that with the sinus issue, of course with the menopause and fibro, I have had most of what you are talkking about
  • Posted

I had epstein barr and then a severe sinus infection that lasted for 3 months. Sounds like that. Heart palpation, dizziness, severe pain and cold/flu like symptoms. Couldn't get rid of it. Would feel better for a few days and then came back stronger. It's rough. Drink tea with lemon, honey and ginger. It will help break up the mucus and drain your sinuses. Also helps with cough and appetite. Hope you feel better!

• Posted

Ended up very I'll last two days, they did lots of blood Ecg etc...said it was very high blood pressure, honestly felt so ill, I never had high blood pressure befire I had this lot, but now have pills for it, niw got very dry mouth and thirsty and bad pain in back, so fed up....very scary on top of everything else, Thankyou for your kind replies hope you all are better now or getting better, xx

• Posted

Hi Gwen,

I have the same thing your complaining of.

I've had it for at least two weeks maybe longer.

My husbsnd had it,and I took him to the dr.They put him on antibiotics. He was coughing a lot.

I rarely get sick other than having the Fibro lol.

I don't ever get colds but I caught this one.

I'm weak ,coughing a little, sore throat but not too bad . I Ache all over my body it's making the Fibro worse. It just won't go away. I was thinking about going to the dr this week if it continues.

I just think our Fibro is causing it to linger.

But if I need antibiotics Ill take them because it's lasting to long and I was getting worried. I also felt winded and dizzy at times, like u described.

Hope u feel better

Sagey

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.