Fluconazole,side effects after 7 days course

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,I had fluconazole 100mg for a week,and next day after finished 7 days course having some weird side effects: feeling very weak,loss of appetite,having headache,and extremely thirsty.My poops are green, feel discomfort in my tummy..I had last capsule 4 days ago and still have these side effects..anyone else had the same?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Agata, Sorry this is so late...I hope you are feeling better by now, it does sound like the meds, they can be particularly nasty....If you are still sick you need to follow up with DR...Hope you are back to normal๐Ÿ’’โ˜ฎ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒˆโ™พ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ž

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.