Fluctuating symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone. Do your symptoms keep fluctuating? Sometimes i have difficulty standing and balancing sometimes i get dizziness .sometimes i feel difficulty in turning. I mean symptoms keep changing. Please discuss.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, different everyday and I never have no symptoms.

Looking down and loss balance mainly, but no to the extent of falling over. I keep doing gaze stability exercises and tai chi balance exercises. It gets better but keeps coming back.

• Posted

Yes they do. According to how i feel,in other ways. Eg, if i have a headache, if i am tired from the day before if i was active,shopping etc. Any malaise really makes it worse for me, a cold, pain somewhere in the body. A lot,of us get neck aches too.  It's like you need to solve,,or treat the other problem that's happening to alleviate how bad,the dizziness etc is. Cold,packs on the back,of the neck help me when my head feels like it's pressured (Not a headache as such). Heat pads on stiff neck/shoulder muscles. I also do gentle neck relieving exercises whilst lying down as I often wake up,with stiff neck. it's,all about finding what works best for you. If i feel bad standing for eg in the kitchen when i preparing food, doing dishes (I have a problem with looking downwards, and upwards sometimes)  So at those times, i will do any things i can sitting down (Not the dishes though haha)! Preparing vegetables etc. Maybe get a high stool for the kitchen too. 

I also take quite a few good quality supplements. B12, high dose Vit C, some people do well,on extra B6, Zinc, Magnesium (Very important one as most of us are low on it), but must be Chelated Magnesium (Will say that on the bottle). You can also get Magnesium spray. VItD, also important, most people are low. But get a liquid oral,spray, assimilates better. Im ouod t keep,going without these. But start with just a couple to begin with (Prob the B's and C's, or Magnesium) and see how you feel. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.