Fluid behind eye

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went to my eye doctor last week for a regular check up and was told that I have fluid behind both eyes and that the pressure is high in both eyes. I also have a pseudo tumor that he looks at. I am learning so much just from reading everyone's questions and answers. Thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Yolanda2011: Seems that you have similar problem like my sister and I am interesting to know what will be the treatment that he will offer you. Please let me know and keep in touch. for my sister its been 2 years she went to the doctor to do cataract and he told her that she has fluid behind her eye and she did the cataract but her fluid still are remains behind her eyes. she started with Injection once per month is called Eylea   did not do her good and also started with Ozurdex every 3 months and still using eylea every month but fluid still there they do not know how to get rid of fluid my sister does not have diabetes nor her pressure is high. but fluid are still there. so when you go to the doctor ask lots of questions and let me know I will appreciated very much if you do .I do not know where you live, we live in Canada. Good luck and all the best.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.