Fluoxetine 20mg 12 weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I've been on fluoxetine for 12 weeks this week. The past 4 weeks I have felt pretty much normal but since yesterday have been feeling low/anxious, tired etc. This did happen around the 8 week mark and I stuck it out and since i've felt pretty much normal but feel like going backwards again. Is it normal to have blips like this so far in and should I just stick it out?

Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

im on week 8 and this is happening to me right now... did you ever feel better after the 8th week??

• Posted

Hi,

Yeah my last "blip" was around 4 weeks ago so at roughly 8 weeks and lasted about a week. Have you felt better at all? Hang in there, it does get better. I'm hoping this is the same and it'll pass x

• Posted

im at about 75 days...( 10 weeks or so) and was feeling pretty good until a couple days ago in the am..... the jittery feeling and slight anxiousness feeling has come back..... hoping it wont stick around too long.... other than that i feel quite good.... i have my appetite back, and more energy, although the energy could be from the hormone pellets i had placed almost 4 weeks ago.....but overall i am feeling much better than i was 2 months ago.... im glad i stuck it out and all the crappy side effects......i know there will be blips here and there, but hopefully they become less and less as time goes on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.