Fluoxetine

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well after coming off Fluoxetine and trying no less than 4 different SSRI's with horrible side effects I am now back on them. Day 6 and today I feel a little more human. Hopefully this continues to improve as when I was on them the first time I tolerated them well. The only reason I came off them was on the Doctors advise as I have started to suffer with Anxiety.

To say I am tired of dealing with this is an understatement. During this process I have "handed in my notice" with no job to go too as I could not cope anymore and the job is my main cause of anxiety.

Fingers crossed I can start to feel more positive and I can get back into a job that won't cause my anxiety to flare up

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi nicola hpoe ure feeling a bit more positive today its awful having this illness thats caused u to give up your job lets hope things improve.they say there is plenty of help for us but i cant seem to find it but this forum does make u feel as if ure not alone and sometimes it does help when people write in with ideas to try to help.just remember we are all in the same boat and searching for answers to our questions dont give up.bazza.xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.