Fluoxetine for depression/anxiety & PME or PMDD

Posted , 2 users are following.

anyone been prescribed this after trying a few other meds?

my issues have been directly induced by antidepressants however been off them 2 months now and still not back to normal after they messed me up, been on sertraline, mirtazepine, citalopram, quetiapine.

im looking for preferably ladies who have any experience with this? particularly those who are 10x worse around the time of theyre period?

can anybody advise as i dont wanna go back to how bad i was ON medication, but also dont wanna just "cope", i want my proper life back

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

anyone who can help me please

• Posted

can anyone help me 😔

• Posted

hi! i can totally sympathize with you. i tried lexapro and hated how i felt. i decided to try prozac and it honestly saved my life. i started low and have now been on 40 mg for 15 years!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.