Fluoxetine increased anxiety week 6 any positive stories please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi im just starting week 6 my anxiety has increased the ladt two days is this part of the recovery?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi christine, from what i've read on this forum this is normal and that recovery is full of ups and downs but as you get further on the downs become less and less frequent. I'm on week 5 myself and have experienced high anxiety this past week out of nowhere so know how you're feeling! Hoping this will settle for the both of us soon x

• Posted

thats reassuring xx keep in touch so we can help one another xxx

• Posted

Hey you,

Yes, no worries, I had just the same as you. I am now 57th day of flouxetine 20mg and I just have five days in a row which are amazing. So stick with it and the blips are completely normal. You are so close to be just great.

Best,

Danica

• Posted

thank you so much for the reassurance. its so confusing and you dont know if you need to up the dosage, decrease it, come off it or stay on it!!!

The social anxiety has been dreadful and i have lost all my confidence x

• Posted

HI

Been on PROZAC for 41 days. 6 weeks. I OCCASIONALLY feel less edgy and anxious lately. But i still feel edgy and anxious a lot.

Ups and downs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.