fluoxetine nrly 10wks. anxiety back.

Posted , 1 user is following.

People who don't know my story in short

5years ago after my son health anxiety fear of been away leading to server pn depression. Treated with sertraline stopped on it 5years till pregnant again. Was fine till 30weeks pregnant when health anxiety started and depersonalisation feeling in a dream world unable to function!

Been on flu 10wks nearly was doing well. Baby was born 2weeks ago and I'm now getting the dizzy spaced out feeling back when I go out or people visit me. I'm scared this is the start of something I can't control but the other part of me thinks I'll be OK because I won't let it freak me out this time. Should I see my doctor about upping my dose or do I wait it out and hope it doesn't get worse

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I dont want it to get worse I couldn't live through that again !!! But I don't really want my meds changing or upping due to side effects. If this is the start of hell returning to my life I want to dealt with asap but I wont get it take over this time I'm fully aware of what it is this time x
  • Posted

Always to your doctor and get them to offer you options. There are therapies that should solve your anxiety issues and meds that can control it ( depending on if your breast feeding )
    • Posted

I'm not feeding as on flu. I don't like anxious at all about anything it just hsppens . suppose I'm anxious about been anxious and getting ill again. Iv no idea why it increases when people come visit us as their people I feel comfortable with xx
    • Posted

You get the type of anxiety I get, i fear meetings or going out to functions. I tend to force myself to go and take my propanol that slow heart rate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.