FLUOXETINE WEEK 11

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well not sure how long it will take for it to work fully, but im having good and bad days, right now what i feel is this constant neck pain which gives me tension headaches, and today my anxiety is off the roof, im sitting here shaky body, cant concentrate, feel figety, not like myself, and this brings on panic, specially the numing feeling in my head that makes me feel like im going to pass out. Not liking it at all. When i get really bad i often wonder if i will ever get better?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jesika

Sorry your still not feeling steady, I know it horrible especially after 11 weeks. What dose are you on? Have you come off anything else?

• Posted

If you increased to 40mg less than about 6 weeks age you may still be getting side effects from the increase. I'm no doctor but do have experience with fluox. Or you could try cutting back to 20mg and see how that goes. All the best. It is a good AD.

• Posted

I was on 20mg for 4 weeks then now on 40mg for a total of 11 weeks..you think I have long ways to go.
    • Posted

So 7 weeks on 40mg...as I say I'm no doctor, but I would be tempted to just try 20mg.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.