Fluoxetine week 5

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi guys just looking for some re assurance. iv been on fluoxetine for the past 2 and half years. i was on 20mg for 7 months but still didnt fee 100% so doc upped my dose to 30mg which worked brilliantly as 2 months later i felt like myself. i stuck to 30mg for 6months and then went back down to 20 because i was feeling beta. just recently begining of june my ocd intrusive thoughts kicked in again, the only thing i can think of is covid and lockdown which may have triggered it off. doc upped my dose 4 weeks ago, i feel slightly beta but defo not myself just looking for some advice on how long it could take, or do i need to up my dose anymore?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.