Flushing

Posted , 5 users are following.

Not only have I been dealing with an IBSD flare whuch I feel sure is caused by the stress I have been under due to a botched cataract surgery, this morning I woje up with cheeks that look like a sunburn. I have been to the Dr and had bloodwork and stool sample but nothing found. Anybody ever had this cheek flushing thing.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

what is the medicine your are taking for IBSD?  that could cause this

• Posted

I just went to the Dr last week and all she did was put me on probiotics and gsve me something for indigestion. I have had this off and on for a while but just never this bad.
    • Posted

the dr doesn't say anything?  probiotics shouldn't have done that but they are not giving you any other medicine for ibsd?  i don't understand that i would look into another dr

• Posted

My Dr wants me to schefule a colonoscopy to rule out other problems and I do have an appt with a Dr for that. If i dont get some answers I will be looking for another Dr. I live in a small town so we dont gave many Drs. But I will make the drive to Houston if necessary.
  • Posted

Stress and anxiety can cause flushing from your neck upwards; I have had this and it feels as if your skin is crisping.
  • Posted

Hi yvonne15233

The cheek flushing may be a condition called.'Rosecea'. . I think it is connected to eye problems.... google it....best wishes...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.