Flutter, anxious cold feeling in liver?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I was out for dinner tonight and had some food and half of a cocktail before all of a sudden the area right beneath my xyphoid process (sp?) went fluttery, anxious and sick-feeling.  I felt my face go completely white and all I could think of was “I might be sick, right now”. 

That “white as a sheet, bit anxious and sick” feeling passed after about five minutes and I didn’t end up getting sick, and went on to enjoy my meal and dessert and everything. 

There was no pain, dizziness, no cramping, no vomiting or diarrhea that happened. 

Has anyone had this?  Wasn’t the food, I feel fine now besides a weird, cool (temperature) residual feeling around that spot. 

Was it food related?

Anxiety related? (I don’t have anxiety attacks and there was nothing triggering, however it felt like I was having palpitations....in my liver!! rolleyes so weird!)

Alcohol related?

Heart related?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.