Fluttering in chest

Posted , 5 users are following.

Lately my rib and sternum pain have eased (doing stretches and using the back pod) but now I'm getting fluttering feelings in my chest (although my pulse is steady and heart rate fine). Anyone else get this? Also pain in the centre of my back.... 

Naturally, this just brings on the anxiety!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Please see a chiropractor as soon as you can . I suffered for 3 years day in day out in constant pain not being able to wear a bra when all it was was my spine was not in the correct place so it made everything painful . After 2 session it went and not been back in 3 years . Trust me xxx
  • Posted

i get flutters in mu chest due to my costo... i found that it was because of strong painkillers like Tramadol and steroids.. try not talking any medication or take things like nurofen and it should stop

• Posted

Me too in same boat. I am 30 year Male , 190 Pounds and 6 feet .

I feel fluttering or what they call as palpitations. I track my pulse rate on apple watch and I see its always withing limit i.e 60-95 . Even at rest having pulse rate 65 I feel these fluttering or punding symptoms.

I have had many EKGs and bloodwork. Doing meditation and yoga. I dont know whats going on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.