Flutters in chest

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all,

This is my biggest symptom at the minute and it's driving me crazy, I've googled it and see a lot of people with anxiety complaining of flutters in the chest but i'm confused as to what people would describe as a flutter?

People seem to be saying a PVC is a flutter, but I wouldn't call that a flutter, its just a skipped beat that takes the breath away. 

What i'm experiencing is like a fluttering/tremor on/in my chest that lasts for less than a second, comes and goes thats it. 

So i'm just wondering if anybody has experienced anything the same as me? It's hard to tell the difference between when people are complaining about fluttering in the chest whether they're just talking about a pvc, obviously its comforting if people have experienced the same thing as me and not just a pvc.

I have extreme anxiety that's resulted from bullying, i've been to the cardioligists twice, had loads of tests.

Anyone?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Muscle spasms like a twitch. Can occur in any muscle in the entire body. Try using magnessium glycinate by pure encapsulates or any brand you have checked iut as highly rated. Take at night. Drink ten glasses of water a day and walk. You note extreme bullying, well heres the irony you are bullying yourself now. Anxiety is a huge bully. The bullying aspect will need to be handled in therapy. We all face tins od challenges but these challanges are set before us to challenge them..to learn and grow stronger..they were and are never meant to defeat us. Your goal is to percieve and undertand where in you that went wrong. Why would you ever give another person so much power over yourself. I read a interesting saying on pinterest..when you run into toxic, cruel, mean people and try to rationalize them out..forgive them for it is way better then being them. I thought that was funny and true. Someone or even a group of people that soend their life moments trying to hurt you or make you feel crappy are obviously not happy people, obviously ill and off. Haooy people, content people have no internal drive to be so mean or want another to hurt. No happy person would do this. In the teen years there brains arent fully developed and the weaker of the teen species whonhave been made to feel like crao themselves thru their lives might find it funny. They are messed up. How can you now see this? You internalized a morons ooinion. Do you realize that? I dont know hoe to make that clearer but bullies are ill. You need to learn this. And go to therapy because niw you are bullying yourself and need to be aware of that. You know exactly the emotions that are driving all this do you realize that? 
  • Posted

Hi,ive had the flutter feeling before. Try not to concentrate on it. Distraction.Usually the more you think about an anxiety symptoms the more you get them. Sorry you were bullied. People like that dont deserve your time of day. They probably have terrible self esteem. They arent worth getting sick over. Xx

• Posted

As to the muscle spasms...Lisa hit the nail on the head. With anxiety or with any anxious response to something, or someone, minerals get used up like crazy. The one that affects the muscles the most when depleted is magnesium. When the spasms hit me in the feet they try to twist themselves into pretzels I use a topical magnesium spray (on any part of the body) which works quickly as the skin absorbs in moments. Almost instant relief.
  • Posted

So sorry for you being bullied, People make me sick, but karma's a-----,and they will get their's. Ok, your chest thingy's are very common, I am so surprized at how many people with major anxiety get the chest thing, and a hunderd other aches, and pains. I have had about 80 of them. It's all consuming, and we zero in on it, and then next thing you know we are in full blown panic. You say you've been to Cardio at least twice, but I didn't hear you say that you've been to your family doc and have started  antipressants for anxiety. I am here to tell you that if you don't get on some meds that you will have many days of gloom and doom. I have been there,not pretty. I have been myself for many years, because of these life saving meds. Because let's face it,we feel like our life is at a stand still and we are going to die.  I think you are a young person so please don't take feeling like this a another min. GO SEE YOUR FAMILY DOC. You will feel so much better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.