FLUTTERS IN THE BELLIE

Posted , 7 users are following.

Good afternoon ladies I was just wondering have any of you experienced fluttering in the stomach it's almost like there's a baby kicking but we all know there's not a baby but it drives me cookie it's like your stomach is doing flips and flops it worries me to the point where my anxiety kicked up Lord Jesus what else do we have to deal with this menopause just feels like also that my stomach is full but I haven't eaten anything did it almost feels like I don't know its just driving me crazy has any of you ever had this flipping and flopping in your stomach

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I am dealing with it right now. Its basically gas moving around in there which is driving me crazy because I'm not used to being so full of gas
  • Posted

Hi monique93857 yes I get the fluttering too in the belly it's make me feel funny don't like it all, I call it weird feeling in the belling, I think hormones are doing it.
    • Posted

Yes indeed the fluttering drives me crazy and it does feel like there's like a baby kicking or something but I know its not
  • Posted

Yes I get this aswell,I d missed some periods and convinced myself I was oregnant,even went and bought a pregnancy test lol,this thing is sending me nuts 😊X
  • Posted

I expierence that flip flop in the belly a lot. I think it's gas. I also get the full feeling too. It's annoying.
  • Posted

Hi do you feel awful with it too 
    • Posted

Yes it's like my bellie is full like right in the middle straight down to my bellie button it's a weird feeling like a constipated feeling
    • Posted

Hi Again, I'm looking for something to smell for the bad awful way hormones make you feel, my sister said to smell menthol from boots, I think my periods might be finish but have to wait till December and see.i which it would give me breaks in between t feel better 
  • Posted

I felt it as flutters in various parts of my belly too, was very gassy and full fealing at the same time (thought about buying a pregnancy test, but didn't).  So many weird symptoms, and it does cause anxiety because you then worry that it could be something more serious (especially heart related, for me at least).  Then we go and get many tests done, etc but I don't think it's a waste of time because at least then we can put our minds at ease a bit...
  • Posted

what with the morning sickness

and the flutterings 

and the extended tum

anybody would think they are pregnant lol

im full of gas too and have a bloated feeling all day

• Posted

I bought a women's 1 a day vitamin and a separate b6 vitamin and have been taking them together for 2 days and I honestly feel better as far as the weakness and dizziness but the fluttering and gas is still here. But I'm just greatful that the the other two symptoms are gone. And I'm sorry I forgot to mention ( I don't know if it was coincidence or not) but two days ago I decided that if I had leafy greens (collard) that it would balance my imbalances and I'd stop bleeding. Well I ate them and I've been two days without bleeding after bleeding since Jan 31 non stop. It could be a coincidence but who knows!
  • Posted

Yes it's gas moving around . I'm particularly gassy right now ., started real bad after tea. I'm gently pressing my tummy and I had a burp from my intestines! Then the bubbling.

Constipation might be a factor? I read gas gets trapped behind slow moving food or stool trapped in the colon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.