fluxoteine 20mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

light at end of darkness ??

been taking these for 40 days now and feel worse.

feel dead most of the time and hard to have feelings of love etc.

lost all feelings for wife and kids. real struggle when u get no feelings from being with your loved ones.

not sure if I should stop tablets or keep taking

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi I was on these when I first started with postnatal depression they didn't work for me I felt the same as you I would go back to your gp and ask for something different it took 4 different ones before I found the one that worked for me

• Posted

Hi Stuartjk -  At 5-6wks (~40 days) I was just getting past the worst of my side effects.  At 7-8wks I began to see the light.  Not perfect yet, but much better.  Working with your doctor, you may want to give yourself a few more weeks.  I know how miserable it is man.  I’m sorry your going through this.  But you’ve come so far for which you should be commended.   When it works, you’ll feel much better.   Question, are you complimenting your battle with some other activities?  Ie: Exercise, meditation, eating/sleeping good, no caffeine or booze etc.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.