Flying

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone i found this group and was hoping to help aswell as get some help with my minears. Ive been suffering for about 18 months with the usual vertigo, vomating fatigue and loss off hearing. I am on medication to try and help with the vertigo and seems to be in the stage where its not to bad on a daily. Im just wondering if anyone with minears has flown and if they had suffered any problems while flying, also did you take any extra precautions to help relieve the symptoms while flying . Any help with this would be much appreciated as i would like to go on holiday abroad but a little bit nervous as to wether minears will get worse if i fly

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.