Foamy Urine

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone noticed that their urine is foamy?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes i have. I think it happens cause of dehydration or the body flushing stuff out. Ive had a weird things going on with my bladder like somedays ill barely have to pee whereas others ill go every hour

• Edited

Hi Kelly,

It's hard for me to remember exactly as it was many years ago that I had the virus, but I do definitely think this kind of thing can happen especially when dehydrated as Keith says, and sometimes if you are taking different vitamins / herbs too. This virus can cause all sorts of weird symptoms, so it most probably is part of the virus and nothing to be overly concerned about, but of course it's always wise to get these things checked about, maybe check in with the doctor and see if they would do a urine test or whatever, hoping something like that can be reassuring and put your mind at rest.

Hoping you are coping okay otherwise Kelly, it's an awful virus and remember hang in there - it does get better with time - truly it does, even though I know it's so intense and hard to deal with. Just taking it a day at a time and getting through each day is a massive achievement when going through this I know, so plenty of rest and removing stress as much as possible and being kind to yourself, giving your body time and space to recover, are all important!

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.