fobia , scared beging to be courted by a man.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I always felt scared iniciating some relation with a man. when someone begin to court me, I feel a apprehension, nervous or a fast palpitation which leaves  anguish provoking an anxiety and hablanding mucho

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Mague,

May I ask your age?  How experienced in life are you?  Your apprehension is not strange, especially if you are young, inexperienced in dealing with the opposite sex.  Quite normal, until the inexperienced become experience in the ways of life.

As life goes forward for anyone, the dealings with the opposite sex come become better and better, as experience increases.

This will and should happed to you, as your relationships with the opposite sex, increases.

Do not, however, allow the opposite sex to take advantage of your seemingly inexperience, as this can lead you into much heartache later.

Just understand, both male and female, has the right to say "NO"!  Anything after that word, "NO" has been voiced by either party, is considered RAPE!!!

• Posted

I am 36 years old, I not have had so much experience by men. but  I put like this when a mexican courtegous me.
  • Posted

I really understand how you feel.  It can be very intimidating.  I think working on your inner confidence and strength will help you.  Any also spending time with your male family and male friends to help you feel more comfortable around men.  And if you meet someone you like, it is important to tell them that you feel this way so they can be sure to help you feel calm and relaxed with them.  Good luck for the future smile
    • Posted

I have spend time with Mexican men some occasions, and I feel comfortable with them. but when some of them talk of love of tend to courteous; I feel sacard or anxiety that I want to run a different place. I feel a sentation of unsafe or don't know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.