Foggy Head

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just wondering if anyone else is also, having focus and concentration problems and if so. Are you taking any supplements that are helping you? If your having these issues. Did you have severe anxiety and dizziness along with this? Just wondering if the anxiety and dizziness is still causing these particular issues. My anxiety has really let up recently but, I'm not out of the woods yet. Very far from where I was months ago with severe attacks with that but, still not well enough to be able to work. I know I'm getting better and making progress. I do try to stay positive but, it's hard. You think your strong until this hits. I know I will be stronger once through this but, I'm scared how much longer I'm going to be here waiting for this to break and if I will be hit with a second round after peri ends and I actually enter into menopause. Which I think is going to start soon. In other news my 16 year old just got his learners license. These are good times ....lol No worries his father takes him out driving 😮)

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

im having everything problems today actually this whole past week ughhh i turned 50 friday lol and i have been an an ious meas headaches body aches chest tightnesa dizzy off balance thinking im crazy i want to crt so badly but dont and i think it makes it worst i feel angey all of a sudden and hold it in and anxiety kicks in ears are ringing im starting to think im crazy i feel spaced prob from adrenaline rush i have two kids school aged ughh work from home feel trapped mom doesnt help it pissea me off and i hold it in cause im scares i will explode and im on day 9 of my cycle arent i supposed to feel good!!!!!

• Posted

Your not crazy. Hormones crazy. The anxiety is hell. The worst. I used to have severe panic attacks too when this first hit. I don't know about feeling good on your cycle. I've had mine each month for only 3 days for the past couple of years. The only symptom I get really bad is just hours before I get it. I get really dizzy! The ringing in your ears will die down over time. I had that too and it drove me up a wall. Really try to keep your stress level down that will make things worse. I know easier said than done. I've been there. Past few days I've been taken Nature's Way Melissa Lemon Balm Leaf drops and capsules. I mention it for anyone struggling with anxiety now because ppl use it for that and it's literally the only supplement I've taken in the past 8 months that has provided me some relief. Also, a high potency probiotic. I've been feeling better and calmer since taking that. They say pretty much everything is tied in with your gut. It makes sense to me. I take a Meno vitapak also, with the black cohosh, and evening primrose oil too. I think it gives me energy. Flaxseed capsules good. Gaba supplements good. I can't do HRT so, I'm on my own trying to make it through this along, with this website and all the caring ladies in the same boat who have provided support. I literally look like a vitamin shop right now at home but, everything has slowly been providing relief. I drink a lot of water, green tea in moderate amounts. Yeah, I didn't want to exercise when this hit. Let alone get out of bed but, you have to. I have a 16 year old so, I have to move! It's hard and the worst time of my life. I've literally lost months at home due to anxiety but, for some ppl it just takes longer and hits us much harder and really hard when there is so much you have to do and your feeling so badly. I hope you feel better and if you ever need to vent just message me! You are not alone. Hugs

• Posted

YES.. I feel really foggy-- like that 'drunk' feeling or kinda like, I'm here but really I'm not.. It's very strange and I shouldn't be driving and in fact I don't unless I have too. I think with me it's the sleep that messes me up--- I'll sleep for 8 hours BUT it feels like 4. It could be the anxiety, not sure. I take many supplements so not sure they help. And being foggy, certainly messes with my concentration. I have to make lists for everything.

• Posted

Yep, you sound like me. That "drunk" feeling or kinda like, I'm here but, really not. I had that bad at first but, that stage and symptom has lessened overtime. I felt like I lost my complete train of thought when this happened. It scared me to death! I don't know if I'm still in shock from that happening or what but, my brain is slow to kick back in. I make lists too. It helps but, doesn't when you forget it on the counter before heading off to the store! ha Did that yesterday.

• Posted

You took the words out of my mouth. This head feeling is the WORSE! I HATE IT and it's almost daily, all day for months now. I'm gonna keep trusting God and praying to get through this and get my old self back. Praying for all of us! Take Care!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.