Folliculitis on buttcheeks?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Does anyone have folliculitis on the cheeks if buttocks? Im unsure if it is pimples folliculitis and also worried about herpes. It is red scattered pimple like lumps on both cheeks..not many maybe 4 at the most each side..they do bit have fluid or pus that i can tell and at times can be hard to the touch. I have been having baths with tea tree oil and showering twice daily to keep area clean and dry..they seem to hurt more when im sitting..sort of burning. They seem to die down then i cant help checking and feeling and the get sore again. What does this sound like? Any advice would be appreciated. Cant afford doctor right now and feel sick having to show that area...they go for awhile then come back..similar area

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.