Folliculitis or herpes?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have these bumps appear about two months ago in my inner thighs buttocks area. They’re only itchy when they first come out I keep having one or two pimples show up every couple weeks but it’s not clearing up. at first I thought it was a rash because I had all the pimples you see in the pictures pop up at once. I’ve been using zinc soap which caused it to be less redness. I popped one of them and It was a hard, white pus, and it was not liquid and bled quite a bit. None of them have blistered open or crusted over . I am an adult female, and I have never suffered from body or back acne...thoughts? imageimage

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.