Follow up

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had go for apt today. Been struggling with sleep bend pain spasims. Bend is went down hill. It's 75 ish. Walking is getting harder cause my knee cap wants to go forward and painful pops.  Xxx Hope all my friends has good day. 

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi

you will get there ...it just takes time ..

• Posted

Thanks Jean.  I done know maybe just me being depressed. So usta doing for my own self.  How are yA??? Xxx
    • Posted

HI

its 7am here in the UK and I've been awake for the ast hour and up and walking round at 2am then again  at 4 am  this sciatica at night is driving me mad.

i'm fine during the day but nightime is another story.

eventually though both me and you will be fine.

take care and look after yourself

Jean 

• Posted

Hi Jean, I take magnesium tablets and I drink a small glass of tonic water, that keeps the cramps and night pain away for me.

I actually feel that I am starting to get my life back.

Keep smiling

Caz

• Posted

Hi Caz

i bought some tonic water but forgot to have a glass last night 

I'll look for some magnesium tablets when I go shopping tomorrow 

during the day I too feel as if I'm getting my life back 

if we think back to a few weeks ago we really are doing great

keep smiling 

Jean 

• Posted

Thanks Jean. Hope all is well. Sleep at night for is is Yeh right.  Off and on.  I believe we both will get there. Xxxx Hope u have a good Sunday.  
  • Posted

Hi SonnysGirl,

Were they able to offer you any help? Did they say why it's so hard for you?

Hang in there, it's got to start getting better.

Caz

• Posted

Hi Caz. He just said the home pt is not doing job. They don't come often. So he said reg pt in January. Then I go back my bday Jan 29 for next nee prep. He said I need take ibrupution.  He basicly said it's where my leg was damaged badly. But he said he promise it will come.  Patience is not me. 
    • Posted

Hi, at least you have a plan, I suppose that's better than just being left hanging, not knowing what to do.

And he was hopeful, so that's good.

Try to be hopeful too 

Caz x

• Posted

Hi Caz.  Apt went good. Not feeling well. Meds have mess me sick again. But I'm fine. Recovery is hard. Think doing good. And boom set back.  Xxxx Hope yA ok. Angel
    • Posted

Caz 

My doc said because my knee was damages and swelled so bad for so long. The 1st doc that dos the patellia in August of last year must not got all cartleadge out. He said my knee was full bad cartleadge. He said yea he dos partial. But he shaves a lot patellia cause it was bad.   The nurses had me all messies up.  By saying patella gone and all kinds Crap.     He gave me Celebrex for inflammatory. Seem to be help. Ice ache ice pain ice spaIum hubby is my new song.    Today been rough cause I got sick again Øff meds. Where I had not had pain for 1 day lol had take them.   Xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.