Follow up app with consultant

Posted , 7 users are following.

finally got to see my consultant today ,10 weeks after op, all good , had X-ray , joint looks as it should!!! I'm well pleased. Have to return in 6 weeks to see what's going to be done to me other knee!!! Happy with progress , but still need more movement!!! Hope everyone on hear doing good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Good for you! Β Did they measure your bend? Β I have my appointment next week and I'll be 6 weeks..Hoping all goes well!
    • Posted

No, but I straightened out my leg,+ I had t show my bend past 90%so they were happy! Told me to keep up with my excersises, which I must admit i don't always do πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ good luck for you x
  • Posted

Good for you. I am eight and a half weeks out from tkr 2 and it's going well. Both knees are stiff but very little pain. The X-rays are perfect and I have the 120 bend and other movement I wanted. I also have my balance back. Doing the second knee was not fun but I am glad I did it.Β 
  • Posted

hello! Β 

I went for 12 week spost op today and got a great report. Β I have been a little hard on myself.. thinking I am not far enough along, not doing enough... and the doc set me straight.. at 3 months, I am at 115 degrees bend and -1 degree on the straight.. he said that was great.. keep it up! Β Woo hoo.. xrays were all normal.. cheers to all who have undergone this surgery.. it is a tough one...Β 

• Posted

CONGRATS to you! Wish you continued success and good health!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.