food and herbs for unremarkable gut inflammation

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

I am asking for foods or herbs that used for unremarkable chronic intestine(gut) inflammation. if some one use these food or herbs to minmize the pain or bloating and other symptoms .

Thanks

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nori,

I have used Colostrum.  It's made from the first milk a cow produces after giving birth.  My intestine do much better now.  

• Posted

Thank you for response hanny. Where can i find this milk? Do you have a similler disease like mine or what your disease ?
    • Posted

You can find the colostrum capsules probably in a health food store or via a nature path.  (which is my source)  

My intestines were affected possibly by long term use of thyroid medication, or the discovery that I am non celiac gluten sensitive. (which often goes together with a thyroid condition)  They call it irritable bowel syndrome, but that is of course only 'giving it a name'.  Better to find out why and what may be the cause.

So, I live non-gluten and almost non dairy. (I eat only small amounts of a good quality yoghurt yet) To help with the further 'restoration' of the bowels I use Colostrum.     

• Posted

you should google DGL tablets, slippery elm, Marshmellow root, I believe there may be more. But you do have to be careful what herbs you mix with meds.
  • Posted

Aloe vera juice, Sliippery Elm Bark, coat the digestive system with a protective layer and gently heal. Cooling herbs like nettle and dandelion are good for inflammation and avoiding warming herbs like spices. Hope that helps.
  • Posted

Argh why do I have to think of things to add after I've posted! 

Plain yoghurt containing probiotics is good.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.