food intolerance

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone!

has anyone tried doing a food intolerance test?

I've read somewhere that if you have food that are not so good for you and you eliminate them - it can help with some of the symptoms especially with the pain.

anyone has done it or maybe also heard something about it?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes I’ve done it and cut out Gluten and Dairy and it’s helped a lot, deffo worth doing. smile 
  • Posted

Hi Mika,

So my Rheumatologist told me to have a Low Inflammatory Diet and eventually Gluten Free depending on how I'm feeling. The problem I ran into was deciphering between what I could and couldn't eat. Along with that I begin to have outbreaks or hives/rashes that covered my face, chest, shoulders, arms and back that were raised and bright red. Now that they've gotten out of my system they're some faint marks left. My primary says it may take months for my pigment to return unless I come in contact with whatever I did previously.

From what I've gathered this is not a quick easy fix but my friend you've definitely got the support of this group here. Good luck 🤗

Mzunique98

• Posted

Hi Mika,

No sorry I haven't tried eliminating certain foods from my diet but would give it a go if I thought it would help.

In would try anything to feel normal again.

I even went to oldpain2go yesterday.

Which is where they try to tap into your subconscious to turn the pain switch off. I felt great when I left but today I am back to square 1😢. Had high hopes it would work.

Do you know where you read about this so I can look into it??

Many thanks Hope you get some answers and share them.😊

catherine34515

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.