Food question

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone! Looking for some quick advice. I struggle for a bit of energy towards the end of the day and looking at what I can eat to help.

I have porridge for breakfast, an apple I'd morning, lunch 2 brown ham sandwiches and a banana.

I'm looking for something extra I can eat at lunch to help with my mental energy towards the end of the day. I have quite an intense job and can just snack when I need a boost. Ideally I'd like if the food could be bought in large quantities and would keep a long time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gary

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try TIANA Fair Trade Organics 100% Raw Extra Virgin Oil

It's a great supplement, I started using it and it's really helped me smile

• Posted

Ditch the ham and have home made vegetable stew or soup for lunch. Also have another banana with another fruit late afternoon.
  • Posted

Tinned fish like sardines and salmon are good as well as baked beans.  Protein foods are supposed to be very good for energy and fish is good for the brain I believe. Also eggs can be hard boiled and make great sandwiches.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.