Foods ??

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all. This morning I ate some fresh mango with fat free greek yogart....as I've started slimming world, I have been so bloated and tender since then . Would the fruit of done this. The pressure is in my diaprham and radiatesround shoulder. What ever next I ask myself..

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I love yogurt and mangoes but any kind of yogurt I eat really bloats my stomach so I only eat it if I'm not going anywhere.

• Posted

Simple approach here is to stop eating the mango and the yoghurt and see if this stops

If you try the Mango and get the symptoms you know what to avoid

• Posted

I have trouble with raw fruit and veggies so i only eat cooked or frozen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.