Foot annoyance for two weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello,

two weeks ago I went on a 6km walk at quite a fast pace. this is new for me as I'm trying to lose weight.

I woke up the next day to a sensation on the bottom of mu foot like sellotape was stuck to the outside middle of my foot.

Thinking no more of it, I then did Zumba and the foot became more irriated. It isnt a pain but more of a annoyance... anyway i work on my feet so i tried rest it and even bought arch support insoles for my feet as i know i can sometime walk on the outside of my feet.

i would describe the feeling now as a tingling pinch when j put more weight on the outside of my foot. It is in the middle of the outside of my foot and "pinches" when my foot lifts. when i have been walking barefeet it is worse and i can feel it more as it feels like ive stepped on a stone! i have tried rolling my foot on a gold f ball and nothing is working.

can anyone please give me some advice as to what this is and how I can stop it so i can go back to walking! Or if i can just ignore it... as like i said, it doesnt hurt, it is just annoying! thank you in advance!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I think its a pinched nerve in your foot. Try resting your foot as much as possible and also massaging it. Take ibuprofen as well. You are lucky its not more painful.

If it should get very painful you should consult your doctor. In painful cases you may need to wear a brace to immobilise the foot. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.