Foot arch pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm having arch pains that last for 6 to 8 minutes then go away for 15 to 18 minutes this has been a consistent interval for over three hours.

Thoughts?

Also the intervals have stayed steady whether I'm active or not.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

In some case as we age our feet lose the fatty pads in our feet that support and pad the bottoms as well as fallen arches. See a posiatrist for diagnosis. Try better shoes with good arch support.helped me tremendously.
  • Posted

Go see a podiatrist. I'm struggling with extreme pain in my feet. Both arches and ankle bones. I was told mine was Plantar Fasciitis. But I suspect it's more complicated. I may go back for a second opinion. I was told to buy special orthotic inserts for my shoes which I have and they are more comfortable than my other shoes but the problem is still there. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.