Foot insoles

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, has anyone tried insoles for PF? If so, which ones are the best? I've tried so many and I don't want to waste anymore money until I hear from someone on this forum who DOES NOT have high instep but pain on the heel.

Thanks.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Ann B.   I have had the same condition since 03/2017.  I 1st. used Dr. Scholl "heel-only-gell insole.  Then their  full length  padded insoles that were apx. $15.00 . They helped some but I next purchesed a "hard" 3/4 length custom made  insole from the "Good-Foot-Store" in the USA .. Apx. $150.00 . They have helped extremely  well to relieve the heel pain.  If it weren't for the $$ I would have them in all the shoes I wear. Now; I switch them into the shoes I'm wearing at the time.  They are made of a material that can be easily cleaned and reinserted after you hand dry them I hope this helps. Good luck...

• Posted

I tried many-

the ones I found most useful were the 

IsoArch High Arch 3/4 Foot Supports- good in any shoe

Spenco Total Support Max Shoe Insoles-a little thicker and best for running or hiking shoes 

try to find 3/4 one with the plantar ridge , also the compression half socks were helpful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.