Foot pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

I’ve been on orthodics fir 28 years

About 18 months ago my chiropractor Talked me in to wearing his version of  foot levelers from a scan machine. I Always had a  cast of my feet. Everything seemed fine for a year and  8 months ago my feet are aching everyday . I’ve seen 3 podiatrist and they all just fit me with new orthodics.. they hurt the same from underneath and aching up... 

I get instant relief when I take them off. 

Feet don’t hurt when getting out of bed which is a classic planters faciatus.....last podiatrist said there’s nothing I can do for you and referred me to a physical therapist for mri of my back ....

He also said chiropractor care could be the cause and really was rag tagging on  chiropractor work in general. 

Was a bit shocked that the foot Dr could do nothing for me. I do want to mention he did take x-rays and showed nothing ... I’ve Hird I’d a stint that could help but none  of the podiatrist procedures to help.

Just wondering if chiropractic care could have something to do with it and should I stop chiropractic care all together

Help 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.