Foot Pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Good Morning Everybody,

New symptom popped up, foot pain! Especially in my right foot, hurts to walk on it.  Anyone else have this?

Have a good day ladies!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is it mainly a pain in your heel? Does it hurt most when you first get up in the morning, or after sitting for a while and then ease up a bit? I get this, finally went to docs and it's Plantar Faciitis, very common.

• Posted

I’ve got pains everywhere! Sometimes when I get up my ankles and feet are so stiff. And those random pains are all the time, yesterday the top of my hand started killing me. Then it went away.  

I guess watch and see, if it continues to hurt maybe you did something to it. Likely not though and it will just move to something else.  

• Posted

Yes, I used to have it in my heel and arches, first thing in the morning. It would go away after I started moving around a bit. It eventually went away all together.

I love this forum, it lets us ladies going thru peri and post menopause that we are not crazy or dying(which is what we all think most of the time).

• Posted

This came as a later symptom for me I think it's plantar facilitis like another lady mentioned, it finally went away after some time

• Posted

It have pain in my heels... not sure if it’s the same.... found out I have heel spurs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.