Foot pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

both my feet have been in terrible pain. when i stand or walk i get pain, sorness at the top of my feet and sides of feet.

sometimes i can hardly walk. its a ripping feeling & it goes into my ankles. i try voltrol but it doesnt really do anything. when i went to see my Doctor she didnt even look at my feet. anyone any suggestions. Thanks fir reading

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

100% get referral to orthopeadics, could be number of things but first point if call is your footwear, practical, comfortable and supporting is a good start, do alot of stretching, from toes to hips.

when resting raise, ice if necessary, but get in front of orthopeadics and definately get another gp

• Posted

I have pain in both feet on the tops and sides. It's hard to walk. I went to my Dr and had an x-ray. He told me I have severe arthritis in both feet and need a midfoot fusion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.