Foot Pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I wonder if anyone has or had this happen. I have pain between my pinky toe and third toe, I have a lump or bump of dry skin. I ignored it thinking it would go away but hasnt now it is getting a little more painful. Because of the covid Im reluctant to go anywhere. If anyone knows please share or know of a home remedy. Thanks!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Do you think it could be a wart of some kind? If so, sometimes it seems like flaky dry skin. An old wives tale worked for me. Use castor oil several times a day. Be faithful for several weeks and see if it helps it wane or even go away. I even put a band-aid on it after each application. Mine all went away. If it doesn’t help then I'd say make an appointment. I’m sure your doctors offices have Social distancing and are being very cautious and sanitizing everything. I’m having elective surgery in a couple of weeks. Going to Dr. for consult tomorrow. I went to the Chiropractor on Monday and I'm going again on Thursday.

• Posted

I thought it was a wart but it does not have that black tiny hole in the middle of it that makes it a wart. Its looks like a lump of skin. I know its because of my shoes I guess they were too tight.

• Edited

hi yes you can treat at home but you have to know what you're dealing with. If it's a simple corn or maybe something else. But what you could do is put the non medicated corn plasters on just to give some relief stop it feeling the pressure from shoes or walking. But I would ask for a consultation which can be done over the phone .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.