Foot pain often during exercise?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi! For a few months, whenever I run short or long distance, I have a really painful foot like I got slide stomped on several times barefoot by soccer boots. I am healthy and get plenty of exercise. Does anyone have a reason for this and/or a solution. P:E is very difficult as I sprint a lot the pain is even worse and I can barely stand up.

Thanks

Kind regards,

Ethan

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hello it sounds like it could be plantar fasciitis thats a problem in the heel. I know cause i have it so you may need to see a foot doctor to see is that the problem, they will do a x-ray on it. hope you fell better

• Posted

It can be a reason of gap in exercise. keep exercise regular.

• Posted

It seems that when I pick up the exercise routine this foot pain fades away so you may be correct.

• Posted

Hello! The post is pretty broad. Are you able to explain where the pain is exactly and what type of pain? I.e. shooting, burning aching? Is it a dull ache or sharp? & is it in a localised spot or over a large region of your foot? I'm no professional but have many foot issues myself & have spent many hours with Drs about foot pain.

Best of luck with it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.