Foot problems, pain and D deficiency

Posted , 6 users are following.

I suffer from planter fasciitis and hot feet. I was diagnosed with a level below <12 ng/l (<30nmol/l) in the beginning of March. Exact number unknown.

After my first loading dose I instantly got tingles, pins and needles all over. Mostly at night. I still have them 2 months later (slowly reached 30ng/l). I take lower doses of D now so that might delay recovery. I wonder if its a sign nerves heal?

After starting the D I also experienced bone bain, lower back pain, tailbone pain, nerve pain and muscle twitches. I even had a moment of growing pains in my legs. I felt like I was 6yrs old again;) High anxiety attacks and nightmares are still going strong (never had it before D)

Positives are moments of less brain fog and better mood. These are still short moments though. I also experience more feeling in my feet sometimes.

Who else has foot problems and tingles?

This D is no joke..

ps: no other illnesses, thyroid in check, b12 levels are good

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

All the symptoms you are going through is exactly i am suffering . I had 13ng/lt of vitamin d level 5 months ago . Gp prescribed me 60k iu per week for 2 months and after two months level were increased but .. tinglings , nightmares, ache in legs , hands and bone are still present . All other vitamin and hormones are up to mark .

• Posted

How are you now?

My bone bain and tingles are gone. But instead of tingles I now have pain in my nerves (below knee and mostly feet). Burning still present. I can hardly walk. The higher the dose the more intense my pain is. I now take higher doses (50.000-60.000 a week)

• Posted

What is your level now?

• Edited

[https://www.techsite.io/p/1597453(https://)Hi, this is very good site relating to health. I have searched so many sites but this site is best for my knowledge. This is informative and good material relates to health. Relating to this site, Techsite is also best for health and fitness. Leave a comments for appreciating me.

• Posted

Hi! Do you take magnesium with your vitamin D? It's required for the proper absorption of vitamin D. Taking vitamin D3 alone will easily make you magnesium deficient and give you all kinds of nasty symptoms, like brain fog, muscle aches, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.