FOOT TINGLING

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI , I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINIONS REGARDING  MY SYMPTOMS , IS IT SCIATICA ?

I HAVE TINGLING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY LEFT FOOT INCLUDING THE LAST THREE TOES WHICH GETS WORSE WHEN COLD. THE FOOT FEELS CONSTANTLY STRAINED WHICH GETS WORSE AFTER ACTIVITY .

I HAVE MILD ACHING THROUGHOUT THE LEG , THE LEG GETS TIRED WHEN STANDING BUT I HAVE NO BACK PAIN ! I HAVE NO HISTORY OF BACK PAIN .

THE SYMPTOMS SEEMED TO BE GETTING WORSE AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.

THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Yes I get tingling too.

In my case my leg starts to go numb from the foot upwards after the tingling if I'm walking for more than 5 minutes.

Then my right leg does the same and that's when I have trouble standing up as I can't feel my feet.

I also get a shooting pain up the back of both thighs through my buttocks into my lower back which takes my breath away.

I have trouble standing still as the dull ache I get ends up being a raging pain

• Posted

Yes, I get it too.  So painful.  From buttock down to foot which feels hot and tingling.  How do we get relief?
    • Posted

But do you get any back pan , i dont get any.
    • Posted

The only thing that helps is to sit down for 5 minutes and it goes off - my partner carries a folding seat around for me when I'm out (I have Meniere's Disease too so need to sit down to settle my wobbles too)

Most pain killers do nothing except for cocodamol 30/500 but I don't want to take them again, I got addicted to the codeine and it took ages to get off them

• Posted

Yes I have back pain too.  Arthritis.  I had physiotherapy at hospital last year and am doing the exercises I was shown.  Hard work.  Can't afford to go for private treatment, although I have done so in the past. 
    • Posted

I found that cocodamol gave me really bad side effects.  Difficult to know what to do.  I have tried a lot of different things for my back pain.  I know recent publicity says paracetamol does not ease back pain, that is all I take.  Ibrupofen gave me bleed from bottom and was very scary, so cannot take anti inflammatories.  I am getting on so my arthritis is due to old age, but the sciatica is difficult to deal with.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.