Foot tingling

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello All,

About last July, one of the toes on my left foot started twitching pretty regularly throughout the day. When it kept twitching until late last August, I went to a neurologist and he did an EMG/nerve conduction that came out normal. He also had me get a brain, t-spine, and c-spine MRI (each of them w/o contrast), all of which came out normal (I did a closed, 1.5T machine for all three of the MRIs).

We're waiting the results of my blood test, but a few weeks ago, before I had the MRIs, a couple of the toes on my left foot started to tingle/buzz/get a creepy crawly sensation a few times a day. It has typically been after I've been walking for a bit, then it stops. Now I'm very, very concerned about this tingly/buzzing sensation across my left foot and am afraid it could be MS.

I wish I had gotten my MRIs on a 3T as now I'm afraid there are lesions that just didn't show up on the 1.5T. I have no other symptoms, otherwise, such as numbness, dizziness, or visual symptoms. I'm just really at a loss as to what else it could be.

Thanks so much in advance for any guidance you could give. I'm just so worried.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.