For 2momths+ I've had some weird spot in my anus (hole)

Posted , 3 users are following.

too start off with I'm not good with remembering when i first had this but, it must be 2 or 3 months, possibly even longer it has felt like a long time. In my anus(hole) I have a weird sort of spot that is dangling and seems almost attached to me. it's usually hidden away but when I go to the toilet it can sometimes be painful and have had blood when I've wiped. it's grown bigger and more painful but I am not going to a doctor or talking to anyone about in person because I'm not confident enough. it looks almost about 1cm in length and about 0.25cm width. if someone could give me answer or solutions it would be great. also if you have any questions about this I will answer.

can I squeeze it or cut it off?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

well i know this was posted two months ago, but hopefully you see this!

finding something like that can be very distressing, but just relax. it sounds like you either have an anal skin tag or an anal wart - perhaps a fissure. i had a ton of anticipation before i went to a doctor (months) and was diagnosed with an anal wart, but i had them vaginally first and have a history of Hpv. i also believe i had a fissure, stemming from chronically hard stools and constipation that would sometimes result in small amounts of fresh blood. while it is embarrassing to you to go to a doctor, i work in a doctors office and i PROMISE...they really do see this stuff all the time. your piece of mind will be worth the momentary awkwardness! ❤️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.