For 3 weeks i have been having movement issues. Does anyone know what it is?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So lately (In the past 2 weeks) I've been having issues with my coordination. I dropped a bottle of dressing just last week and i have been consistently dropping things. I thought it was stress because I just started school but now i have been tripping too. I had 

Guillain-Barré syndrome 2 years ago and i am not sure if it is coming back. I have trouble walking in a straight line but no signs of weakness. Is there any who can help me with this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi David I think you could contact your consultant from your last syndrome hero she may have the best answers for you. Why wait when you can feel better knowing exactly what it is or isn’t all the best let us know how you get on x di

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.