For anyone struggling right now, read me. :)

Posted , 6 users are following.

If there's anyone really struggling right now and you need someone to talk to, or even listen to you, or to understand please, don't suffer alone. Message me and we can talk this out. I'm here all night and i'll lend you my ears and shoulders to cry on. You are only alone if you chose to be.

Much Love, Tanya x

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Tanya

What you day sounds nice and all. Actually sometimes messaging may help. But since I left my ex who I was married to for 21 plus years and he poisoned the minds of our kids aginst me. No I go home everyday to a dark cold empty place. Personal connection, touch, affection those are the things that give me hope. Chatting here doesn't. I wish it did I wanna feel differently I wanna feel better. But everyday is worse than the last. Every night I pray God will just let me be done!!!

• Posted

OMG!!! I am just about to be in the exact position as u!!!! With my wife for 21yrs, 4 kids and I'm about to leave her because she can't accept my condition (depression & anxiety). I have a rental flat sorted and that's me leaving. Your txt scares me, I don't want to feel alone but think it's better than living with someone who has no feelings for you.
    • Posted

Simon

I can't say what you should do. I didn't leave because he couldn't accept a condition I'm in. As a matter of fact he'd take me back right now. But living everyday being mentally abused degraded disregarded was no better than what I'm doing right now. The only difference was I had a tinny bit of help paying some bills, and I got to see my kids. Either way I fell I'm dieing slowly. If people could see by my out side how bad I am on the inside I'd look like I was beeten and in a body cast! Trying to survive the worst type of cancer on earth. But Noone knows what's going on inside because you can't see that broken part!

• Posted

Chatting here is connection even if it is only online.  Surely online is better than nothing?  It's all I have and many others here.   x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.