For everyone

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi I have noticed alot of us are struggling with th meds so im thinking lets support each other anyone who is interested let me know good luck and I mean support each other within the group abit like a,support group for us all big hugsssxxx

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey y'all! I have been on xenical for 2 weeks now. No change! I am 65 kgs want to loose 10 kgs. I eat less portions, 3 meals a day with a pill for every meal. Havent skipped a pill. Eat more veggies! What is wrong with me!! Does it take time????

• Posted

It does take time x you don' t have much weight to lose really so it will be slower x keep going xx

• Posted

Sorry Jill meant to send that to diala x
    • Posted

It takes time sweet,

Dont panic it will take time, usually about 1lb a month- 1to 3 kilos xxxx

• Posted

Sorry ill in bed will be back with you all soon but dont give up im on my fifth week and lost over a stone with me more fat I eat the more I lose good luck
    • Posted

Thats what people have told me- just seems hard for me to do, when yr trying to loose weight yr supposed to cut back on fat so no matter how hard I try I always cut as much fat as I can even though in the back if my mind I know that im probably not eating enough fat to loose it- fingers crossed for everyone on here xxx
    • Posted

Jill can u plz share wat u eat in a day plz if u don't mond

• Posted

I have fruit and fibre with skimmed. Milk for breakfast for lunch it varies I have had ham wraps pizza garlic bread potato waffle jacket potatoes and cheese and coleslaw and for tea I have stuff like chicken and rice oven chips fish and peas or a cooked tea but this week I have had fruit cake French fries jaffa cakes I tried eating low fat and didn't lose anything so I tried eating more fat and lost yes you get cramp and go loo but it's worth it not had no accidents though yet lol xxx

• Posted

I jave agree jill, ive started to do the same,gas my family out and occasionally get cramps but not too bad and ive had people telling me I look like I've lost weight, swings and roundabouts but all for a better me lol x

• Posted

Well I have had an accident......

I pushed the boundaries and had an Indian take away. Just chicken madras rice and Bombay potatoes and I only ever eat half of the portion.

We were getting ready to go to the pub and I thought I had a little bit of wind.....

😤 I won't go into any more detail but trust me, I haven't had a take away since and don't intend to. It was gruesome!!

I had 1 slice of pizza on another occasion and although it wasn't bad enough for an accident, it did affect me quite badly and I didn't feel too safe passing wind 😱 so I've avoided that since too.

I don't worry too much about the fat content anymore I just know what I can get away with.

I've lost 8lb so far, slowly but surely, and my clothes are starting to feel different so I'm happy to carry on 👍😃

• Posted

Well done on the 8lb loss!!!

We r only human and we all want to see what we can get away with lol xx

• Posted

Thank you!!

That's right, if we don't try we will never know 😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.